There are many benefits to massage but flushing toxins is not one of them. Here’s an interesting article on massage for runners which once again dispels the long standing belief that massage clears lactic acid build up.
The Pros and Cons of Massages for Runners
- Joining the Work From Home team on July 9.
- Doors open February 1
- San Francisco extends the stay home order indefinitely
- The Consistency of Change
- Re-open Take 2, The Garden Experiment:
- New Rules, New Office – The Big Re-open
- Making Whiskey Sours out of Lemons.
- Shelter In Place Extension & New Office
- Temporary Office Closure
- In these times of COVID-19