There are many benefits to massage but flushing toxins is not one of them. Here’s an interesting article on massage for runners which once again dispels the long standing belief that massage clears lactic acid build up.
The Pros and Cons of Massages for Runners
- Happy & Healthy 2020! Plus new rates and some gratitude.
- New Year, new hours
- The Final Tally – Norcal Fire Relief Fundraiser
- UPDATE: October 28 Fundraiser for those affected by Norcal fires
- Gift Cards are now available
- Doctors’ orders.
- New Schedule! (plus, my commute just got better..)
- How often “should” I get a massage?
- The Feel Good Effect
- Food as Medicine