Here’s an article validating the effectiveness of drug free approaches to pain. I lean toward starting with the path of least resistance. A hot bath with epsom salt is my number one go to approach to back pain or muscle strain. Oh, and that genius approach called resting. It’s a smart idea but for some of us it’s so hard to do, so get a massage; it’s kind of the perfect happy compromise.
- The Final Tally – Norcal Fire Relief Fundraiser
- UPDATE: October 28 Fundraiser for those affected by Norcal fires
- Gift Cards are now available
- Doctors’ orders.
- New Schedule! (plus, my commute just got better..)
- How often “should” I get a massage?
- The Feel Good Effect
- Food as Medicine
- Massage & Fitness