I’m happy to report that San Francisco has given the green light for personal services to resume. I open my doors on February 1 and couldn’t be happier about getting back to work.
We have a ways to go before things resemble normal again but we are a resilient bunch and a vaccine is here! It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. Surely we will encounter some snags along the way but we are moving closer to normal than we’ve been, in so many ways. This fuels my hope and provides added resolve to remain diligent with masking, social distancing and washing my hands.
I will continue to follow the health and safety guidelines set forth by the health department and the Association of Bodyworkers and Massage Professionals.
- There is no waiting area inside the gym. I will greet you at the front door to let you in a few minutes before your appointment time.
- I will do a temperature check upon your arrival and post my own temperature in my office.
- My schedule has changed to limit the number of clients I see each day and provide ample time between client sessions for the new sanitizing protocol.
- Clients will be required to fill out an online COVID-19 wellness form before each appointment.
- Masks are required at all times.
I look forward to contributing to the wellbeing of all of you in the way I know best. In the meantime, I’ll leave you with the inspirational words of our nation’s youth poet laureate.
“I’ve come to realize that hope isn’t something you ask of others. It’s something you must first give to yourself. This year has taught us to find light in the quiet, in the dark, and most importantly how to find hope in ourselves. 2020 has spoken, loud and clear as a battle drum. In 2021, let us answer the call with a shout.”Amanda Gorman for Harper’s Bazaar December 23, 2020